Occasionally assist at the events, promotions, and other Crisis Pregnancy Center activities. This would be an irregular activity, but very much needed.
1) Assistance at the events, handouts distribution during the special promotions, organization representation, etc.;
2) Transportation (people, items);
3) Dissemination of information about the organization to various institutions (much needed periodically).
Contribute to the goals of the organization by helping with organizational work. Professionals much needed in the fields of: design, art, market, public relations, law, finance, IT and more.
1) Help writing articles;
2) Assistance in the preparation and implementation of marketing strategies;
3) Layout, web-page management and optimization assistance.
Direct aid to women
Helping women at the time of a difficult decision-making, support morally, provide as much information as possible about the current pregnancy, its termination and its possible consequences, possible other solutions, possible help from various NGOs, public or private; sharing your experience; and also to support them in their decision.
1) Counseling during a critical pregnancy (psychological, legal, gynecological, doula, social counseling). Specialists in those fields are much needed;
2) Pregnancy support (sharing maternity skills, assistance in preparing baby layette, preparing for childbirth);
3) Assistance in the first years of child rearing (psychological support, postnatal assistance, organization of childcare, finding the necessary household appliances, etc.)
4) Help with finding a safe place to stay (search for an apartment or other place to live).